Crayon Cloud-iQ is a self-service platform where you can manage Cloud products, services, and economics across multiple vendors through a single pane portal view. Cloud-iQ provides instant access to cloud services, comprehensive live spending reports and flexibility to adjust services and costs as you go.
The portal enables order and management of Cloud services from multiple vendors such as Microsoft and Amazon Web Services (AWS).
By using Cloud-iQ Customers:
- Simplify their order and management processes
- Lower their costs by reducing software surplus spending as they only pay for what they use
- Gain control of Cloud usage and spending through centralized procurement cross publishers
- Get instant access to services and licenses through self-provisioning
- Reduce time spent on administration and cost management
- Set spending thresholds and receive notifications
Get access to comprehensive BI reports for usage and billing management
Get access to Crayons global support team for assistance to secure a successful implementation and management of the solution
Contact your Crayon representative or local office to learn more about Cloud-iQ and Cloud Services available for you.
This service applies, but is not limited to the following items:
AWS, O365, EMS, Azure, IAAS, PAAS, SAAS, Bluemix, Channel, Licensing, Amazon, Microsoft, IBM